Warehouse Operative - New Opportunity
We are looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and adaptable Warehouse Operative with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team.
Working alongside the day to day control of the Warehouse Supervisor/Manager, we are looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and adaptable Warehouse Operative with a ‘can do’ attitude who will assist with the day to day picking, packing and general warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate would benefit from being physically and mentally adept in providing first class working practice within the warehouse environment, methodical by nature with a keen eye for attention to detail which leads to reliable stock management and inventory control. Enthusiastic and willing to get involved in every aspect of warehouse operations, confident communicator and all round team player with initiative to working well alone.
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Picking, packing and despatching orders
- General housekeeping duties
- Working as a team member
- Annual and random Stocktaking
- Attention to detail when completing tasks
- Flexibility with ability to adapt to change
- Manual handling
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Clear understanding to comply with health and safety and security procedures
Skills and experience:
- Honest, reliable and dedicated
- Positive, trustworthy and respectful
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- FLT licenses preferred
- Computer literate
- Experienced within a warehouse environment
- Calm head with initiative to solve problems
- Knowledge in logistics advantageous
Warehouse operatives are almost certain to carry out manual handling so a degree of fitness, stamina and physical strength is required. Training will be provided where required along with full PPE. Compliance to all security and safety procedures must be adhered to at all times. The role requires flexibility and adaptability.
If you are interested in the role, then please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org