Fixmart have been involved in supporting and supplying the MEP & HVAC specialists overseeing one of London’s largest development projects in the heart of Central London.
40 Leadenhall Street, also known as Gotham City, is a 34-storey office-led development in London that is currently under construction. It is located within the City of London financial district and is one of a number of new building developments for the area.
How Fixmart Provided Support:
So far, we have provided:
- Over 1300 lengths of Studding.
- Over 700 lengths of channel.
- 10 separate anchor tests across the three trades we are supplying.
- Over 50,000 approved concrete anchors and decking fasteners.
- More than 3,250 Pipe Clips including lined, unlined, and split band.
- More than 100,000 Nuts among various other fixings.
More on 40 Leadenhall Street
- Main contractor: Mace
- 34-storeys and 900,000 square feet of office and retail space.
- Construction costs are estimated at £875m, with a final development value of £1.4bn.
- Due for Completion in December 2023.
We’re passionate about what we do and the support we offer to our customers, to learn more about what we supply and how Fixmart can support your future projects, contact our sales team on 01322 274226 or via [email protected].