We’ll still be open for you!
We just want to reassure you that we plan to stay fully operational to support you during the scheduled lockdown from the 5th of November.
Following the Government’s announcement of a second lockdown from Thursday 5th November, we wanted to reassure you that we’ll remain open in line with the guidance to support our customers and contractors through these challenging times.
We learnt a lot from the first lockdown and have a number of processes in place to protect you and our staff. We are striving to continue to deliver the same great service you have come to expect from Fixmart and to ensure you can safely get the supplies you need for essential projects.
We’re here to support you:
- We have great stocks of key lines to keep your projects going.
- We have a workforce that are staying safe but are still available talk to, give advice, process orders and raise quotations.
- We are still delivering via our van and courier network, plus our collection point is open too.
- We’re safety conscious and have clear health and hygiene protocols in place to protect you and our staff, in line with government advice.
- We understand you need us to flexible and adaptable given the current daily challenges you face.
We’re here to help! Please don’t hesitate to contact your account manager directly. Alternatively you can contact our Sales Support Team and place orders via email: email@example.com, phone: 01322 274226 or online: www.fixmart.co.uk.
Thank you for your continued custom, and if there is any change to the way we need to operate due to a change in government advice we will of course update you.
Ps you can continue to monitor all our COVID-19 Updates on our website